In Blogs

Today I have connected a SP2010 database to my SP2013 farm to test the upgrade of a client’s website. Some errors appeared in the log which I tried to solve. The first error I tried to solve because it appeared in the application log every half minute was:

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Microsoft-SharePoint Products-SharePoint Foundation
Date:          12/18/2012 5:35:14 PM
Event ID:      6398
Task Category: Timer
Level:         Critical
Keywords:    
User:          Domainspfarm
Computer:      Server.domain.local
Description:
The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Monitoring.HealthStatUpdateJobDefinition (ID 9fd01a1d-6f2d-438e-813b-b7cbebe34e9b) threw an exception. More information is included below. Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Usage service application not found.

I solved this by configuring the Usage and Health Data Collection Service Application (by running the wizard). The error disappeared but now the following errors appeared in the application log every minute:

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Microsoft-SharePoint Products-SharePoint Foundation
Date:          12/18/2012 5:36:14 PM
Event ID:      5586
Task Category: Database
Level:         Error
Keywords:    
User:         Domainspfarm
Computer:      Server.domain.local
Description:
Unknown SQL Exception 2812 occurred. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below. Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.Search_GetRecentStats’.

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Microsoft-SharePoint Products-SharePoint Foundation
Date:          12/18/2012 5:36:14 PM
Event ID:      6398
Task Category: Timer
Level:         Critical
Keywords:    
User:         Domainspfarm
Computer:      Server.domain.local
Description:
The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Monitoring.HealthStatUpdateJobDefinition (ID 9fd01a1d-6f2d-438e-813b-b7cbebe34e9b) threw an exception. More information is included below. Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.Search_GetRecentStats’.

These two error and critical events were solved by following this blogpost by Joel Roos http://spjoel.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/could-not-find-stored-procedure-dbo-search_getrecentstats/

Originally posted at:  http://www.information-worker.nl/2012/12/18/could-not-find-stored-procedure-dbosearch_getrecentstats/

Vul je zoekopdracht in.